This three-day course of instruction is designed for attendees to “know the jihadist enemy” who has declared war on America and to understand the various actions that local law enforcement can take to protect its citizens from this threat. The course exposes how jihadist’s have established an alliance with various narco-groups in Mexico and throughout Central and South America in order to fund their global operations. The course also defines how jihadists view themselves in their own words, documents, and social media postings that collectively reveal their stated goals, objectives, and beliefs. It also exposes why jihadists have declared war on America; and the ideology that motivates them to die for their cause.
The training distinguishes between (1) the protected religious pillars of Islam from the numerous non-protected actions of jihadists and naroc-cartels that violate US laws; (2) the various threats of “independent violent jihadists” to America; and (3) how to distinguish between peaceful Muslims from those who want to subvert our Constitution through the activities of the Muslim Brotherhood. Attendees will receive a thorough understanding of the “Islamic Jihad” ideology; its historical roots; the doctrine of jihad; and the elements of Shar’ia law.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Objectives and activities of the Muslim Brotherhood network within the United States
- The various threats along our Southern boarder that impact our local communities
- The role played by mosques, prisons, and social media to radicalize independent jihadists
- The four-phase radicalization process of domestic “independent jihadists"
- The various indicators of domestic jihadist radicalization
- Local law enforcement response measures to Narco-Jihadist alliance
Course Length: 3 days / 24 hours
Who May Attend: Law Enforcement, Corrections, Military