Please use the form below to request the use of the NCTC HREF Facility. HREF is located in Building 4-7 at Fort Indiantown Gap.
*Note: All dates requested must be reserved prior to submitting the online request form. Please contact HREF facility staff at 717-861-2486 or 717-861-2197 or email at email@example.com to check availability and reserve dates.
All dates requested must be reserved prior to submitting the online request form. Please contact HREF facility staff at 717-861-2486 or 717-861-2197 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability and reserve dates.
MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING/
FOR TRAINING SUPPORT BETWEEN
NORTHEAST COUNTERDRUG TRAINING CENTER,
PENNSYLVANIA ARMY NATIONAL GUARD,
SUBJECT: High Risk Entry Training
1. References: Northeast Counterdrug Training Center (NCTC) Online Request Form, Risk Management Worksheet and HREF Safety Policy.
2. Purpose. To clarify the roles of each signatory organization under this Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) and provide guidance in the planning, coordinating and execution of training at the High Risk Entry Facility (HREF), Northeast Counterdrug Training Center (NCTC) at Fort Indiantown Gap, Annville, PA 17003-5002.
3. Scope. This MOU applies to all personnel participating and supporting in high-risk entry facility and Meggitt Training System.
4. Understanding, agreements, support, and resources.
a. The Northeast Counterdrug Training Center shall
1.) Review and make a copy available to agency POC with a copy of the following: HREF Training Policy, NCTC fire and emergency response and pre-accident plan.
2.) Provide use of the HREF, to maximize training in accordance with the client agency training plan.
3.) Inform the client agency of any and all visitors to the HREF while training is being conducted.
4.) Provide NCTC personnel to facilitate execution of the client agency training plan.
5.) Provide safety briefings and orientation briefings to client agency personnel.
6.) Conduct a visual inspection of the premises, facilities, and equipment prior to the onset of training to insure that clearing procedures are followed per this document.
7.) Provide simunition weapons and personal protective equipment for client agency as requested.
8.) Provide special equipment as described on online request form.
9.) Notify Ft Indiantown Gap medical support to provide stabilization and transport of personnel in the event of an emergency.
10.) Inform Client Agency that all training at the HREF will be recorded for training purposes and the possibility exists that it will be used in the future. This document grants the NCTC permission to use training images at a later date.
11.) Investigate and report any individual from the HREF who does not comply with NCTC policies. HREF staff can remove any individual or agency that does not comply with NCTC policies.
12.) NCTC reserves the right to cancel any and all training at any time.
b. The Client Agency shall:
1.) Provide a minimum of two personnel to serve as a Training Officer, Safety Officer and if required a Certified Medic (EMT-B minimum).
2.) Provide the following on or before the training begins:
· Signed Hold Harmless Agreements by all personnel in attendance
· Dedicated medical vehicle
· Product specification sheets and MSDS sheets for any pyrotechnics or diversionary devices being used in training
· Safety certificates from all safety officers verifying safety training credentials
· Training objectives and timeline
· K-9 shot records
3.) Comply with all Ft. Indiantown Gap Installation requirements and NCTC policies to include but not be limited to the following: Student Conduct Policy, HREF orientation and safety brief, NCTC fire and emergency response and pre-accident plan.
4.) Insure proper security and storage of service weapons prior to training in accordance with guidance provided by the HREF NCOIC.
5.) Provide detailed instruction to all role players involved in practical exercises in accordance with the NCTC HREF Training Policy and take full responsibility for the safety of said role players during the conduct of any practical exercise.
6.) Comply with all in-play and out-of-play areas.
7.) Take all commands from the HREF Control Room while training at the HREF.
8.) Provide properly marked simunitions equipment and ammunition used in training.
9.) Identify, certify and maintain custody of all training aids that contain live or real illicit drugs for training use only.
5. POC for this is agreement is High Risk Entry Facility staff at 717-861-2486 or 717-861-2197, or email@example.com.
6. Effective date. This Memorandum of understanding shall become effective upon submission of online request.