This course is designed to ensure the intelligence functions of an organization operate in accordance with the agency’s policies and intelligence collection requirements. The intelligence leader also involves managing the accountability for the function of intelligence processes, ensuring the intelligence structure of the organization is organized and staffed with properly trained and skilled personnel, and ensuring there are adequate resources for producing intelligence/knowledge products.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the basics of intelligence and analysis.
- Discuss the intelligence process.
- Identify legal issues and policies governing intelligence.
- Examine the Role & Training of the Criminal Intelligence Analyst.
- Connect Establishing & Managing a Criminal Intelligence Unit/Function.
- Participate in Criminal Intelligence Function/Unit Capstone Exercise.
Course Length: 2 days/16 hours.
Who May Attend: Law Enforcement, LEA Support.