The Northeast Counterdrug Training Center (NCTC) is a federally funded program established in October 1998 to provide drug law enforcement, demand reduction and homeland security agencies with a no-cost training center that provides all necessary facilities and support to enhance their capabilities to remove illegal drugs from our streets and educate communities in the latest prevention techniques.
The NCTC is part of the National Guard Counterdrug Schools Program, which consists of five Counterdrug schools working together to provide service across the nation. The schools are:
- Northeast Counterdrug Training Center in Pennsylvania, with a satellite campus in Wisconsin
- Multijurisdictional Counterdrug Task Force Training Center in Florida
- Regional Counterdrug Training Academy in Mississippi
- Midwest Counterdrug Training Center in Iowa
- Western Regional Counterdrug Training Center in Washington